8-Port IP Telephony Gateway Cisco SAP8000-G5
- The Cisco SPA8000 8-Port IP Telephony Gateway is a full-featured analog telephone adapter (ATA) for small businesses, providing enhanced communication services via a broadband connection to the Internet.
- Connect up to eight analog devices to your IP network, such as fax, standard phone, or overhead paging system.
- Continue to use existing analog phones on your VoIP system.
- Excellent for IP Centrex deployments, providing remote provisioning and support for dynamic, in-service software upgrades.
- Clear, high-quality voice communication, using standards based voice codec’s and quality of service.
|Physical Interfaces||8-port standard FXS voice ports (RJ-11)
RJ-21 (50-pin telco connector) multiport voice connection
1 WAN 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet Port (IEEE 802.3)
|Telephony Features||Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or fax machines
Impedance agnostics: Eight configurable settings
Call waiting, cancel call waiting, call waiting caller ID
Caller ID with name, caller ID blocking
Do not disturb
Call Transfer, call return, call back on busy
Three-way conference calling with local mixing
Off-hook warning tone
Selective/anonymous call rejection
Touch-tone phone keypad configuration with interactive voice response (IVR)
|Data Networking||IPv4, IPv6 (upgrade), ARP, DHCP, PpoE, TCP, UDP, RTP, VLAN tagging, SNTP, QoS, Port forwarding, VPN, Ipsec, PPTP, L2TP|
|Security||EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, AES (256 bit)|
|Power Supply||DC input voltage: 12V DC at 3.0A max.
Power adapter: 100 to 240V, 50–60 Hz AC input
|Dimensions||170 x 39 x 220 mm|