Wireless Accesst Point Meraki CISCO MR62
Tab tùy chỉnh
- Rugged/outdoor WLAN, outdoor campuses, industrial, 1 x 802.11b/g/n radio, 300 Mbit/sec max rate, 2x2 MIMO, beamforming, 1×Gigabit Ethernet port, Priority Voice (802.11e/WMM), Basic mesh.
- Ideal for harsh outdoor and industrial indoor environments.
- Single radio 802.11n with up to 300 Mbps throughput.
- Focused sector coverage with optional panel antennas.
- Self-healing mesh routing.
- Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS.
- Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC.
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment.
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis.
- Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal.
|Radio||2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n radio
Max data rate: 300 Mbit/s
2.4 GHz 26 dBm peak transmission power
Max transmission power is de
|802.11n Capabilities||2 x 2 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
Maximal ratio combining (MRC)
Cyclic shift diversity (CSD) support
|Power||Power over Ethernet: 24 - 57 V (802.3af compatible)
Power consumption: 6.5 W max
Power over Ethernet injector sold separately
|Mounting||Mounts to walls and horizontal and vertical poles
Mounting hardware included
|Physical Security||Security screw included|
|Environment||Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
IP67 environmental rating
|Physical Dimensions||10.5” x 7.6” x 2.2” (267mm x 192mm x 57mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (680g)
|Interfaces||1x 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ45) with 48V DC 802.3af PoE
Two external N-type antenna connectors
|Security||Integrated policy firewall (Identity Policy Manager)
Mobile device policies
Air Marshal: Real-time WIPS (wireless intrusion prevention system) with alarms
Rogue AP containment PCI compliance reporting
WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
TKIP and AES encryption
VLAN tagging (802.1q)
|Quality of Service||Wireless Quality of Service (WMM/802.11e)
|Mobility||PMK and OKC credential support for fast Layer 2 roaming
|LED Indicators||4 signal strength
1 Ethernet connectivity
1 power/booting/firmware upgrade status
|Regulatory||FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), Cofetel (Mexico), TK (Turkey), RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||450,000 hours|
Nội dung tùy chỉnh viết ở đây