8-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch CISCO SG250-08HP-K9-EU
- 8 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports with 45W power budget.
- Performance: Switching capacity 16 Gbps, Forwarding rate 11.9 mpps wire-speed performance.
- Layer 2: Port grouping up to 4 groups, up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation.
- Layer 3: IPv4 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv4 packets up to 32 static routes and up to 16 IP interfaces, IPv6 routing Wire-speed routing of IPv6 packets, Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR) Support for CIDR.
- PoE: PoE Power Budget: 195 W, Number of Ports That Support PoE: 8.
- QoS (Quality of Service): Priority levels 8 hardware queues, Scheduling Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR) Queue assignment based on DSCP and class of service (802.1p/CoS).
Đặc tính kỹ thuật
|Switching capacity and forwarding rate||Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps) (64-byte packets): 11.9
Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 16
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (9 KB for SG200-08 and SG200-08P)|
|MAC table||Up to 8,000 MAC addresses|
|Total system ports||8 Gigabit Ethernet|
|RJ-45 ports||8 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Layer 2 Switching|
|Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)||Standard 802.1d STP support
Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default
|Port grouping||Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): Up to 4 groups, Up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation|
|VLAN||Support for up to 256 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs). 16 VLANs supported in SG200-08 and SG200-08P
Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based VLANs
|Voice VLAN||Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS|
|Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) versions 1 and 2 snooping||IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups (16 for SG200-08 and SG200-08P)|
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||HOL blocking prevention|
|IEEE 802.1X (Authenticator role)||802.1X: RADIUS authentication, MD5 hash|
|Port security||Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses|
|Storm control||Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast|
|DoS prevention||DoS attack prevention|
|Quality of Service|
|Priority levels||4 hardware queues|
|Scheduling||Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR)
Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
|Class of service||Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based, Differentiated Services (DiffServ)|
|Rate limiting||Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port|
|Power over Ethernet|
|802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+ delivered over any of the RJ-45 network ports within the listed power budgets||Switches support 802.3af, 802.3at, and Cisco pre-standard (legacy) PoE with maximum power of 30 W per port.
This applies to the following PoE-enabled models; the maximum number of ports providing PoE power simultaneously is determined by the total PoE budget for the switch listed as below:
PoE Power Budget: 45 W
Number of Ports That Support PoE: 8
|Pre-standard PoE||Support Cisco Pre-Standard PoE|
|Intelligent PoE power management||Support the granular power negotiation with CDP/LLDP communication with PD devices after IEEE classification|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||160 x 30 x 128 mm|
|Unit weight||0.54 kg|
|Power||100 to 240V 50 to 60 Hz, external|